Monday, February 11, 2008

Tag! It's my turn!!

I know everyone says they hate tags, and I'm sure one day I will too, but I always read other people's tags and think they're so fun! And I've never been tagged. So now I feel like a cool kid in the popular crowd!! ;) Thanks, Cym!

A. The rules of the game are posted at the beginning
B. Each player answers the questions about themselves
C. At the end of the post, the player tags 3 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they are tagged.

10 years ago I was: Hmmm....14...8th grade, going through those tough junior high years, Jacob Hyrum Nelson was my boyfriend at the time, although we hardly spoke in person (only on the phone; we're still friends), I had a huge crush on Leonardo DiCaprio and George Clooney, even made a magazine picture collage and hung it on the back of my bedroom door, still the only girl in my family, wouldn't want to go back.

5 things on my to do list today:
1. Take Lola to the Vet for her next set of vaccinations.
2. Do the pile of dishes that mounded up over the weekend from everyone being sick and not wanting to do anything.
3. Pick up the fixed digital camera from Best Buy
4. Straighten up the never ending mess that Payson makes.
5. Read 7 pages, instead of 5, to catch up on the Hinckley Challenge.

Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
Jason and I have this conversation ALL the time!! First, of course, We would pay our tithing! Tithing first, every time!! ;) Then we would pay off any and all debts. We would establish some serious savings: college funds, wedding funds, mission funds, retirement, etc. We would build a house near our family and I would go absolutely crazy decorating!! We would take a MUCH needed vacation! And then, until it was time for us to serve a couple's mission for the church, we decided we would take several trips a year to third world countries and build schools and homes and just make life better for those people. We'd be the new "Brangelina"...Jasenna...Kennason... Yeah, that doesn't work so well, does it?

3 of my bad habits:
1. I leave clothes in the washer and forget about them so by the time I realize I need to put them in the drier I have to re-wash them to get the mildew stain out.
2. I leave my clothes all over the floor of my bedroom. Sometimes the bedroom...Sometimes the bathroom...I've even been known to leave them in the kitchen. (By the way, Jason is dictating my bad habits to me as I type! So sad!)
3. Not too often, but sometimes, when I laugh really hard, I pee a little in my pants (darn post-pregnancy bladder control issues!). The bad habit part of this is that I totally let everyone know when it happens!

5 places I've lived:
1. Several places in Southern California
2. Several places in Utah
3. Rexburg, Idaho
4. Frederick, Maryland
5. And we're about to move to Baltimore, Maryland!!

5 Jobs I've Had:
1. Worthlin Worldwide - Surveys, QA, Jr Project Manager
2. Applebee's. The worst job of my life! Luckily, it was very short lived.
3. Sento, working for Overstock.com in customer Service and Auctions
4. www.10K Plus.com, My dad's website. Free overnight shipping on ink cartridge's anyone?!
5. Mommy! Hardest, most bestest job ever! (Love the grammar, do ya?)

Something most people don't know about me:
Um...I'm trying hard to think of something that most people don't know about me that I don't mind people knowing!! I can't reveal all my secrets!! So, this is totally sick, but I'm sharing it anyway. I am a total closet pimple popper! I literally sit for minutes in front of my mirror every day examining what may or may not evolve into pimples and I pick at them until the point of near facial scarring. It's ridiculous. Stupid habit I picked up from my mom. I really need to quit!!

I tag...
Candis
Jobi
Lynette

1 comment:

Justin Nixon said...

Hey Mckenna thanks for finding me. I'll be keeping tabs on you to. I started this blog because i had to for my journalism class. so i try to write in it if i can think up some good stuff to say.... WEll ill check up with ya once and awhile, and i'll keep my posts coming
see ya