Monday, October 20, 2014

Life is BUSY!

Big shocker, right?  Everyone knows that life is busy!  This season of our lives is no different and yet it still seems to slap me in the face every now and then that it's passing like a freight train!  And at the same time some moments seem to move so sluggishly.

With taxi'ing kids back and forth to school half an hour each way during the week, house building, baby raising, and everything else in between I feel like I can't catch much of a break.  I have so many excuses for all the things I'm not doing lately.  Not blogging, not working out, not sleeping well, not eating like I should, not socializing, not catching up on favorite shows, not reading as much as I'd like, not keeping in touch via social media...

Thankfully we are still making time for family.  We took a few days off for Fall Break this past weekend and just got away with the kids.  There were moments of fighting and grouchy and yelling parents, but mostly it was just great time together making memories and experiencing some new things.  I need to remember to make more moments like that consistently, rather than only on vacation.

I can't wait until the house is finished and we are settled into our routines again and I feel like breathing is a little easier.  :)  In the meantime, I'm going to go snuggle my growing-like-a-weed baby girl and bathe my crazy monkey children.  I sure love these people of mine.

No comments: