Saturday, February 21, 2009

Pay It Forward

Got this from Lindsay!!

The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a gift from me during this year. When and what will be a surprise. There's a small catch though...Post this same thing on your own blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Fun, huh? Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift!

PS. Leave me your address if I don't already have it if you know you are the one of the first 3 people!!! (Or email me if you don't want to post it! mckennaralls@gmail.com)

7 comments:

Trish Griffee said...

Ooh I want to play!!!

Sue said...

Me too!!

Semi Granola Mom said...

Am I number 3?

mckenna said...

Susie and Clerissa, I need you to e-mail me your addresses!! You're #2 and #3!!

Anonymous said...

Dah, I totally want to play... maybe next time :)

Sue said...

Oh goodness...McKenna you might want to let Lali be #2, I'm having issues with my blog. Sorry...it sounded so fun!

Lindsay said...

Kinda fun huh! Well I dont know what you like and dont so you will get something someday soon and hopefully like it! I am glad you played!