Saturday, March 22, 2008

FINA-FREAKING-LY!

Yea!  We are officially moved out!  I have been so sick of packing.  And today we finished off the last few random items left in the apartment and cleaned.  Well, really Jason cleaned because I was dealing with children and other moving out activities, but anyway.  We're out.  And that's the point.

For those who don't know, we've moved into my parents' house for the next month.  They were going to be out of town for the majority of the time so we're here to watch Madison and Maren and the dog and then we fly out to Baltimore on the 22nd of April.  Luckily, we don't have to take too much of our stuff, so packing will be minimal = stress will be minimal.  Or at least as minimal as flying across the country with two young children and a dog can be.

So happy Easter to you all!  I'm going to sleep off all the work!

5 comments:

Jobi Niu said...

McKenna!! Good, I'm happy you're moved out! You're so funny I laugh so hard at the stuff you write, I love it! Give Payson a nd Jack a big SQUEEZE from me.. I LOVE em!

The Tarin Family said...

Congratulations on getting everything packed up! I hate moving! Mostly because I HATE packing! So I am glad you are done with it, because I know how annoying packing can be! Oi! I hate it!
PS: Good luck in a month with the flight... Airplane rides with a kid (let alone 2) can be so much fun! (I'm saying that with sarcasm) :o) But good luck though!

Aubree said...

yay for being done! I'm trying to get a hold of Rashelle for lunch, but no luck yet. Sleep well!! And if your hubby snores, kick him out of bed for the night!!

The McKell Family said...

Hey I tagged you!!! Look at my blog to see what you have to do!

Aubree said...

I'llbe in Lindon this Thursday.. we can do an early lunch before I have to head back to Salt Lake at Pizza Factory or elsewhere..