Monday, April 21, 2008

Baltimore, HERE WE COME!!

So, who knows when my next post will be before we're settled in out in Baltimore, but who cares! Because I miss my husband and I get to see him TOMORROW!!!!!

Not that I won't miss you all terribly, because I will. Most of my best friends and family live here in Utah and I won't get to see you all for months! We'll be missing all of the fun summer get togethers and play dates. BIG BUMMER!

But the good news is, I will get to see you all again in a few months. This is a short term move. And an adventure! I have so many different feelings about it, good and scary!

But at this point I'm sure that it's the right move for our family for now. Everything has "magically" fallen into place for us and we feel like we are being very taken care of by our Heavenly Father. I'm so grateful for that! Because this could have been a much more stressful event!

So, so long! Farewell! Auf weidersehen! Good bye! (Kimber, you'll appreciate that). We'll see you all in August! Unless of course, you want to come for a visit which you are all SO WELCOME to do!!

7 comments:

Jason & Kelli West said...

My thoughts on the bachelor... very sad the Noelle was dismissed, but i agree with you that they didn't have much chemisty! I'm not sure how my feelings are about Shane. I still wonder...she is young and an actress...it makes you wonder if she is really ready to be married. I LOVE Amanda!! She is funny, and sweet. He should pick her. feelings on Chelsea are iffy as well. I'm not so sure where she stands. I guess we shall see next week. GOOD LUCK on your move!!!

Shaliese Sermon said...

Have an awesome time in Baltimore. You'll have to let me know all the great places, since my husband wants to do grad school out there!

journeytojohanssontown said...

I saw you at Wal mart the other day, I hollered at you in the parking lot, but you did not hear me. Have fun in MD!

Jobi Niu said...

McKenna, I miss you! he he he Like we hung out all the time or something. But I really do. How's it goin out there? My husband wants to go sell security systems.. He's gettin burnt out with his job, random huh?

Jason & Kelli West said...

How is Baltimore? You happy to see hubby, and get new life going there? Just wanted to make sure everything went well!!

Lynette said...

I'll bet you're so happy right now! I can't wait to see another post on here! I want to know how Balitmore is! I hope you're move went okay. How were the kids on the trip? :P

Scott+Kimber+Ruby=Scimby said...

yes! BEST movie ever!!!!!!