Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Sammy


I can't tell you how much I am missing Sammy tonight. And I wasn't even lucky enough to be her mother. Laura posted about her passing on their blog. I'm hoping she won't mind me sharing this. But I also wanted to ask a favor. We have set up a memorial fund for the family to help with the cost of funeral and other expenses. I know not everyone will want to or can contribute, but if you do you can go to any Wells Fargo branch and donate to the memorial fund for Kasey and/or Laura Nielson in memory of little Sammy. Every little bit adds up. Thank you so much again for your love and support.

5 comments:

Hilary said...

So sad. What a beautiful girl. Her family will be in my prayers.

Jeannette said...

This breaks my heart. Just earlier today I read about a mother who lost two girls within two years of each other. Such an incredibly hard thing to endure. Makes you realize to be grateful for the present and not dwell on the things that dont matter. They will most definitely be in my prayers.

Steffani Dastrup said...

Wow. Can't even imagine. Makes going through a miscarriage seem like not as big of a deal huh? :) I don't know how I would function! Keep them in our prayers!

Jill said...

Thank you so much for all you have done for our baby girl. Not just at this overwhelmingly sad time, but always! We love you, McKenna!!!

r said...

How devastating! I can't imagine dealing with something so painful. They will be in our prayers.