Monday, March 14, 2011

We need your prayers.

One of my very best, closest, sweetest friends in the whole world lost her precious 2 month old daughter yesterday morning. I was there. It was a scary morning. And the day was heartbreaking and hard and busy. It was full of tears. Tears because although we KNOW without any shadow of a doubt that we will all be reunited to this amazing little angel one day, and that she is sealed to her family for eternity, and that she is at peace with her Savior and Heavenly Father and loved ones who have gone before her, although we have that knowledge our hearts are all aching with missing her. And my heart is aching for her family. I just wish I could change things and somehow make it better. I just wish I could make it Saturday again. And I can't. All I can do is love them through this along with family and other friends.

I know that they are surrounded by an army of angels during this devastating time. I know the Lord is watching over them. But they need your prayers. We all need your prayers.

6 comments:

Nicole said...

Oh I am so incredibly sorry for their loss. I will definately be praying that they will be comforted and find some peace.

Jobi Niu said...

OH MY GOODNESS!!! My heart goes out to that sweet family. I'll definitely pray for them to get through this difficult time.. I'm sorry!

Breeann said...

Wow, I am at a loss for words. My prayers will be with them.

Mandi Roth said...

Prayers are being sent for you and them and all their loved ones. Love you!!!

Unknown said...

I'm so sorry. That's terrible. :(

Burgon Fam said...

I just could not possibly imagine what that little family must be going through...my heart truly aches....they will surely be in my prayers! Im so glad you were there for her and im sure she is too!

Sallie burgon