Thursday, December 8, 2011

Rewards

To keep myself motivated to lose all this weight I am giving myself "rewards" for every ten pounds I lose. The first reward for the first ten pounds was a new workout wardrobe. For hitting twenty pounds down I treated myself to a manicure and a pedicure today.


And it was wonderful!! The last time I had a manicure was....couldn't tell ya. I have no idea when the last time my fingernails were even painted was. And my last pedicure was before Lucas was born. So these were both very much needed!! And they're all sparkly and festive and I feel so pretty!!

1 comment:

Liz said...

I had my first pedicure this past summer, wasn't sure how I would like it but discovered that I LOVED it! Hopefully Santa will put a pedicure gift card in my stalking this year! =)