Tuesday, November 6, 2007

I'm it! But you're next!

Four jobs I've had:
1. Jr Project Manager at Wirthlin Worldwide a million years ago. Surveys rock!!
2. Auctions CS Rep for Overstock.com
3. www.10kplus.com ...runner? I was every employee!
4. Stay-at-home Mom!! Hardest, BEST job ever!!

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. Friends Seasons 1-10 on DVD...and I do watch them over and over and over and over and...
2. The Notebook
3. Anything from a Jane Austen book
4.

Four places I have lived:
1. Westminster, CA
2. Frederick, MD
3. Rexburg, ID
4. Utah County, UT

Four favorite TV shows:
1. The Office
2. The Bachelor (my guilty pleasure!!)
3. Law and Order: SVU
4. Prison Break

Four places I've been:
1. Cancun
2. Bahamas (several islands)
3. New York
4. Hawaii

Four favorite foods:
1. Anything from Don Jose's (which was re-vamped, but I hear the food is still the same!!)
2. Plain New York Cheesecake with fresh strawberries
3. Taco Time's Stuffed Mexi Fries
4. Daddy's Sunday Salmon with grilled onions and peppers

Four websites I visit daily:
1. My Blog, friends' blogs, and any of their friends' blogs (I totally eavesdrop on other peoples' blogs. You do it too!!)
2. Facebook
3. Gmail
4. Hotmail

Four places I'd rather be:
1. New York (Less than 6 months away!!)
2. Europe
3. In a spa with no children around (Only for a few hours, of course. Or maybe a weekend...A girl can dream can't she?)
4. On a beach.

Four blog buddies I want to tag:
1. Jobi
2. Tiffany Dansie
3. Lynette
4. Catherine

1 comment:

Jobi Niu said...

K what.... your kids could NOT be cuter! You gotta help me out with this blogging stuff! I absolutely LOVE it and it has become a complete hobby for me.. So hook a sista up! ;) Love ya girl..