Friday, November 2, 2007

Silly Sleeper

Jack has been sleeping through the night since he was about 7 weeks old, which has been SO WONDERFUL!! Until just this last week. He started rolling about a week ago and then we discovered two little teeth had popped through his gums a few days after that. So he's been getting up around 4 in the morning lately. Anyway, last night when I went into the bedroom to get him, his sister was missing! The last time I couldn't find her in the middle of the night she turned out to be sound asleep in the small space between the wall and our bed where we toss our extra pillows. She was curled up there again so I grabbed the camera. Apparently, the flash woke her up.


She used to just climb into bed with us when she would wake up in the night, but since we've been taking her back to her own bed I guess she decided not to wake us up. I figured as long as she wasn't kicking me while I slept I didn't care where she caught her zzzzz's!

No comments: