Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Home

We got home from our trip Sunday night. So. Much. Fun. Until we left. That's when I got sick. I'm feeling MUCH better but still feel like crap. I'm constantly hacking up my lungs. It's painful and annoying and exhausting. And in the few moments that I have energy I'm trying to get caught up on laundry and get Christmas decorations up and get end of the year Primary stuff taken care of. Forget cleaning my house. Ugh. I'm seriously thisclose to hiring a maid service this week. Anyway, the trip was a blast! I really didn't want to come home. I could have stayed forever. Literally. I don't think I could ever get sick of it. It was perfect. I'll post pictures and details when I get pictures from my madre. Jason was in charge of packing the cameras. I made him a list. Somehow he forgot. So we have zero video of the trip and only photos from my mom's camera. Which is really nice and she took a ton, so it's not a huge deal. I just need to get down to her house and copy them. And in the mean time I'll have to post pictures of all my fun Christmas stuff. I love my Christmas stuff. I love buying and making new things. And I love how much the kids love it. I love the whole season! So hope your Thanksgiving was a fun as mine! And happy holidays!!

5 comments:

Mandi Roth said...

So glad you made it home!! It was really so much fun seeing you. I was telling pat the same thing, that i wish you lived closer and we could get together more. can't wait to see your pictures. I had a great time getting together. I hope your doing well and feel better.

The Brandt Clan Fam! said...

I'm glad you weren't sick while you were there!!! That's an up side! I am glad you had a blast and I can't WAIT to see pictures! :) Oh, and the maid service? Yeah...I say go for it!

Unknown said...

Glad you are back. Missed reading your posts. I can't imagine how wonderful your trip was. I am dreaming of a magical trip one day of my own. Good luck with all the cleaning and end of year stuff. Love Ya!

Megan said...

Welcome home...and back to reality. And THANK YOU for all your wonderful advice on my blog. Invaluable. Feel free to continue sharing your wisdom. I had heard (but had also forgotten) the pineapple thing. I LOVE pineapple! You're the best.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry you're sick but I'm glad that you had such a good time. I'm not gonna lie, I'm jealous. Even of the sickness, if it meant my thanksgiving was better then it actually was.