Monday, July 5, 2010

What's for Dinner

A few friends have recently started posting their weekly menus on their blogs and it's been fun to get ideas and see what other people are making. It's also encouraged me to be better about cooking for my family (again). So I'm joining in! Here's what's for dinner at our house this week (with links to recipes in case you want to try some)!

Monday: Tomato Sandwiches and Fruit Salad (I don't follow a recipe for these.)

Tuesday: Bean and Veggie Enchiladas (these are super filling and have tons of veggies and beans so they stand on their own, no sides needed)

Wednesday: Homemade Personal Pizzas (dough recipe found here)

Thursday: Vegetarian Chili and Cornbread (from a jiffy box)

Friday: We'll be at a family reunion, so I have no clue! But just for fun, last week we made polish sausages with fruit salad and carrots and celery with ranch dip.

Saturday: Still at the reunion. Last week we had Tuscan Pasta Dinner. It was to die for. Super easy and yummy and filling.


I'm really looking forward to trying those recipes for he first time on Sunday. It sounds super easy and SO yummy!! So what are you having for dinner this week??

1 comment:

James and Cassidee said...

I love this. I am always looking for new dinner ideas because I seem to only make the same things over and over and over because they are easy and I know my husband and son will eat them. Thanks for sharing.