Saturday, January 12, 2008

Introducing Lola!!!



I am so excited!!! This is Lola. She is the newest member of our family. We decided to get her (for the family) for Payson's birthday next Sunday. Although, Payson will be unwrapping only a collar with Lola's tags. Lola is only 4 weeks old right now so we have to wait until the end of the month to bring her home. She's not quite ready to leave her momma. But that works out for us anyway because we're taking a little trip this coming weekend and we wouldn't know what to do with her! Anyway, I'm so excited to get home and pick her up because she is just the sweetest thing I've ever seen!! She's a Miniature Alaskan Eskimo and is so sweet and snuggly. She fits in your hands right now. I'm completely in love. She will definitely be my third child!!

No comments: