Monday, November 29, 2010

Christmas Cards!!!!

We are completely inconsistent about holiday cards. Some years we do them, some years we don't. And usually they're cheap and not so cute when we do. But GETTING holiday cards is one of my favorite things about Christmas time! I love catching up with everyone and seeing cute family pictures. It's so fun to go to the mailbox and find a fun CARD instead of bills or junk mail!!

This year shutterfly is giving away 50 free holiday cards to bloggers! So of course we're taking advantage. :) AND their cards are completely adorable! There are plenty to choose from so I don't even have to worry that one of you will steal this genius idea and happen to have the same card I do. :)


I'm loving all these fun colors! And I love that I can create our holiday cards at home. SOOOOO much easier than trying to figure it all out while standing at a kiosk at Walmart like last year! And they have calendars and invitations and birthday cards. Jason wanted to make his mom a 2011 calendar for Christmas (hope she's not reading this!!) which will be ten times easier now. And we have tons of birthdays in January in our family, so we may be stocking up there too.

I'm still undecided on which photos and which cards we'll be sending out, but go here to sign up for your free cards!!

P.S. If you want to receive our family Christmas card this year leave me your address in a comment or email it to me! I got a new computer in January and all of my addresses were saved on the old one. I wasn't smart and didn't transfer them over.

No comments: