Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Gratitude Day 2

Today I feel super grateful for GOOD friends. I am blessed to have AMAZING friends! I have a million wonderful friends at church, within my family, in my neighborhood, in my apartment complex, and all of the country! Even the world! And of course throughout Blogland as well. I'm so lucky!

My friends have been so important to me over this last year especially. They have brought us meals, cards, and flowers when we were going through rough times. They have taken my children while I recovered from physical trials. They have let me cry on their shoulders and have given me words of comfort and advice. They have shared meals and girls' nights and put up with my craziness! They have made me laugh in moments when I felt like I might never laugh again. They have helped me to become a better person. They have taught me valuable lessons. They have been examples to me and showed me what kind of friend I want to be.

I literally don't think there is anyone in this world who is as lucky with their friends as I am. And if you're reading this you're probably one of them. So thanks, Friend! I love you!!

4 comments:

Hilary said...

You are very blessed to have so many caring friends. You are a great blogfriend!

Trish Griffee said...

Diddo to this one M!!!

vaneblu said...

I am grateful for friends like you!

Mandi Roth said...

I am grateful for you!! wish we talked more, but so thankful for your friendship! Love you girl!