Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Gratitude Day 16

Tonight I'm grateful for the upcoming holiday. I've been super stressed the last week or so and there's just more stress to come. And I keep getting through it because I know that in just a week I'll be in a condo in Park City without a care in the world surrounded by my favorite people. I love getting together with my family and just hanging out. We laugh a lot. They are fun! I love having my husband around. I love watching my kids play with their aunts and uncles and grandparents. I love being with my cutest sisters and pestering my brothers about who their dating. I can't wait!

So tonight I'm grateful for the promise of some incredible stress relief with my fam.

2 comments:

Hilary said...

That's definitely something to be thankful for! I hope you have a great time.

Anonymous said...

can you send some of that stress-relief my way???

I hope you have a wonderful time chillaxin with the fam!

Love ya!