Saturday, November 20, 2010

Gratitude Day 20

I'm grateful tonight for the Sabbath. I love that no matter how crazy my week has been or how busy I am with meetings on Sunday I always feel recharged and refreshed. Taking the sacrament helps me recommit to being better throughout the upcoming week and gives me the strength to overcome the challenges I face. My meetings take my mind off of silly worries and direct them towards serving others. And best of all I get to spend the day with my family who I love so, so, so much!! I'm so looking forward to tomorrow!!

2 comments:

Nancy said...

McKenna can you help me? How can I get that widget of the temple you have on your blog? I have been looking to put something on my blog that would direct people to the church website, but I can't figure it out. It was actually plaguing my thoughts in R.S. today so I think checking out your blog today was an answer to pray.

BTW-you don't know me, I'm a friend of Ruth's. Every so often I check out your blog because I think you are so real and dang funny.

Anyway, if you can help me out that would be great! Thanks :)

Nancy said...

Thanks McKenna, you are a gem!