Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Gratitude Day 10

Today I am most grateful for your comments. Specifically on my post yesterday, but really all the time. Some of you related, others just encouraged. It was good to feel like I'm not alone and that I'm not judged. Not that I expected judgement. But I even find myself judging others' financial situations at times. And then I have to look at myself and realize how hypocritical that is!!

Anyway, I really am thankful for the comments that I get on my blog. Less than a handful of times I have received a negative comment. Generally from "anonymous". Your comments over the years I have been blogging have made a difference. They have cheered me up, helped me feel loved, encouraged me, made me feel included, helped me through some really difficult times, comforted me, helped me to make difficult decisions, etc. You are great!!

Now I should remember how much I love them and get back to commenting on others' blogs more like I used to. Oh to find the time....

No comments: