Thursday, November 18, 2010

Gratitude Day 18

I'm most grateful today for this one:

That sweet boy has two sides, for sure!! He can be completely sweet one moment and then throwing a full blown tantrum the next. But for the most part he is just a sweet, sweet boy! He's such a mama's boy and I love it! He loves to snuggle me and gives the world's sweetest kisses. I honestly can't get enough of them!

I love bed time with this kid. After baths and stories and prayers and everything he climbs into bed and gets the most cuddly. He'll rub my face or my arm for a minute and then curl up close next to me and doze off. And is there anything cuter than a sleeping baby? (Yeah, I know he's almost 3 1/2, but he's still MY baby!!)

I'm so lucky to have Jack. I love every day with him. I love picking him up from preschool and hearing what he's learned. I love the funny things he says and does. I love how smart he is and watching him soak everything up! I love watching him play "Cars" or "Toy Story" and quoting all his favorite parts from the movies.

I'm so grateful for my baby boy and his beautiful blue eyes and that gorgeous grin of his!!

No comments: