Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Gratitude Day 9

Today I'm grateful for the holidays!! I'm loving the anticipation of the season and the lessons that are focused on at this time of year. I love spending time with my family and all the silly activities we do together to celebrate. I am so anxious for my Thanksgiving dinner! I LOVE that meal! And then to be able to decorate for Christmas and start listening to Christmas music the next day. :) I love being able to bribe my kids with the promise of Santa and seeing their excitement over every little thing. I love the goodies and treats and food and hot chocolate and soups and stews and breads and yumminess! And today it is beautiful and white outside with snow, reminding me of the pure love of our Savior and the true meaning of the holiday season.

No comments: