Sunday, November 28, 2010

The end of the Gratitude Posts

Yes, I'm done with my gratitude posts. No, I didn't post everything I am grateful for. Just some of the many, many things. Some days it was harder to come up with something and other days it was hard to choose between so many.

For those of you who didn't care for them, congratulations. You made it through. They're over. :) And for those of you who enjoyed them, including me, I think it will be a goal of mine from now on to post some things I've been grateful for every week or so. Nothing specific. But I definitely want to keep reminding myself of all my incredible blessings.

I'll end my gratitude posts with one last one. The last thing I've wanted to post about is my Savior, Jesus Christ, my Heavenly Father, and all they have given me. They have blessed me with an incredible family to grow up in and learn from. I have an amazing husband and beautiful children who support me and love me unconditionally. I have the gospel in my life. That one comes with a lot. Scriptures, the gift of the Holy Ghost, a prophet, apostles, and leaders to all guide me. The blessings that the Temple bring to me and my family. A knowledge of my Heavenly Father's love and concern for me. And the atonement of my Savior, Jesus Christ. Because of that I can repent daily (and more often when needed!) and try harder every day. I can strive to live worthy to live with Him again and to spend eternity with those I love.

I'm so grateful for those things and the richness that they bring to this time of year! Without those things this Christmas season would be so meaningless! I am grateful for that knowledge and for the birth of Jesus Christ that we get to celebrate this month.

I hope you all had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving! I can't wait to post my pictures from our trip! :) Now Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!!

1 comment:

swinging with the smiths said...

loosing a baby is never easy, whether it is at 3 weeks, 3 months or 3 years...been there, done that! i have 7 awesome kids but i will have 10 more to raise in the Eternities...hopefully by then i will be a great mom! take hope...they know that you wanted them, that they were and are loved, and that you will be their mom and dad forever!! it will just be a little longer before you get to hold them in your arms again...but that they are always in your heart!! debi (kimbers mom)